You can play a variety if games that help Oriboo on its mission and that challenge your reactions and coordination. The games requires you to move in different ways, and you can play against yourself och your friends. Each Oriboo is equipped with motion detectors when it is born. That is why they can sense your movements.Oriboo communicates through movements, sounds and music, but even using its display and eyes.
- Oriboo has two motion sensors, a 3-axis accelerometer and a 3-axis gyro
- Oriboo gives you messages on its display which is an OLED of 64×64 pixles
- A synthesizer, loudspeaker and amplifier translates Oriboo’s sounds so you can hear them
- A motor makes Oriboo able to travel back and forth on its belt with various speeds and accelerations
- Oriboo’s eyes have each six LEDs, and it can look in several directions at once!
- Oriboo gets its energy from a Lithium Polymer battery for the best dance endurance
- You can feed Oriboo with energy using a Micro-USB cable and connect it to a computer or socket
- Oriboo can also learn new games and upgrade its features if you connect it to a computer and visit the Oriboo web site
As soon as the Oriboos arrive on Earth, new features will be launched on the Oriboo web site. In due time you will also be able to save your results and share them with your friends.
Read more about Oriboo’s background.